1) Lonesome, On’ry and Mean – Dierks Bentley
2) Waymore’s Blues – Hank Williams Jr.
3) Good Ol’ Boys – Montgomery Gentry
4) I Ain’t Livin’ Long Like This – Justin Moore
5) Bob Wills Is Still The King – Jack Ingram
6) Only Daddy That’ll Walk The Line – Colt Ford
7) Rainy Day Woman – Pat Green
8)Love of the Common People – Josh Thompson
9) Mama – Jessi Colter
10) Dreaming My Dreams With You – Jewel
11) A Long Time Ago – Wyatt McCubbin
m4a 256 kbps | 82 MB | UJ
Gospel Plow is a seven-song collection, that finds its home somewhere between the dusty highways of Americana and the grassy knolls that surround Southern steeples. The arrangements are extremely loose, placing more importance on the vibe of a song than meticulous detail. The opening tune “If I Had My Way, I’d Tear This Building Down,” (originally by 1920s bluesman Blind Willie Johnson) sets the mood with handclaps and three-part harmony before dropping into a smoky, groove-filled tale of Samson with simple percussion, fat acoustic bass and electric piano. Elizabeth’s unique and natural vocal timbre creates an immediate connection with the music.
©2017. All Rights Reserved.